Sunday, April 5, 2009

the opening party

no, not for our retreat...but we could pretend it is....anyway we will be here for the opening party, was fantastic last year with hot chilli chocolates warming our insides and visual treats of fireworks for our eyes....

Friday nights dinner will be a get it yourself deal (whether staying from Thursday or from Friday)....last year the options were delicious at the opening party!

Oh, and when I said my husband would do the cooking...he's a chef, currently managing a winery (except he has a broken leg so not doing much for a couple more weeks)...who has City & Guilds Medal For Excellence - only 80 of these medals worldwide when he was awarded it...so well qualified to provide us with some fantastic eats.

P.S. Chefs like Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay have City & Guilds qualifications :-)

2 comments:

Twobees said...

Yep, count me in :)thats for Thursday night too :)

inkspiring you 2 stamp said...

Oh my that is my birthday weekend and so wish I could get a leave pass!! have never been to queenstown ands sounds so much fun!! Watch this space... who knows I might be coming