Saturday, September 12, 2009

The workshops!

You can finally download the registration form for the workshops via the link on the right hand side of this blog! You will also see that the day registrations are now also accessible.

If we put enough pressure on all our Stampin Up Demonstrators...do you think they'd do a combined 'stamp a stack' with us?

Anyway, I think all the info is there...Let me know if I haven't included some vital information on the forms. There will be a 10% of the total cost added to overnight registrations from Friday 25th of September, up till this time people can still register. Both day registrations and workshop registrations close on Friday 30th of October. Full payments must be received by this date also.

Creative Smiles,
Lara Moss

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more than happy to do some SU stuff :-)

Anonymous said...

yep Ill be in too Lara!

Niknak said...

You know I'm in for that :0)