Friday, September 3, 2010

Registration

To register for the November Retreat...

click on the 'contact Lara' to the right of this page and include the following information:

full name
home phone number
cell phone number
emergency contact information
allergies

I will reply to your email as confirmation that this information has been received and let you know the account details into which you will need to pay the deposit for your registration to be active. Each weekend I will reply to those for whom I can see deposits/payments made into the account.

If you would prefer to pay via cheque please include this information in your initial registration email so I can include my postal address in the reply email.

Dates to remember...
Retreat dates: 19th - 21st November
Deposits ($40)/Registration information due by: Thursday 30th September
Total weekend fees ($80) due by: 1st November 2010

No comments: