Saturday, May 9, 2009

Do you Ski?

Heard that Coronet Peak Ski Field is opening June 6th....

because this Scrap Retreat is YOUR weekend if you wanted to head up the mountain for a morning, day etc you can :-) Besides snow photos are great for scrapbooking purposes!

Also, reminder that I'll be doing a draw for those who have paid their deposits by midnight tonight....these won't show in my account until Tuesday morning if paying online so I'll do the draw Tuesday avo...if you've paid, check back then!

Here's the Registration form with all the info and details: Registration Form

Smiles,
Lara

4 comments:

Twobees said...

Great to hear that the ski fields will be open, but I won't be visiting them LOL. I'd end up in hospital with a broken bone or two, then I couldn't scrap

Penny said...

how often do you run this retreat Lara? DH and I were thinking it would be a nice trip for us but these particular dates don't work this time....

Lara said...

hey Penny, every now & then :-) I'll try to 'consult' you before the next one as would love to have you here! a wee note...people have rented the 'cabins' or rooms in the shotover block at the camp separately...meaning partners/family can stay on site but be kind of separate from the scrapbooking...

Lara said...

Hey, & if you were able to make one of them...we could get some photography tips from your man :-)