Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tutorial


Have you tried digital scrapbooking?
Are you interested in trying it?
I am thinking of setting aside some time at the retreat to support anyone keen to give it a go...however I have only used 'gimp' which is a free software that works a bit like Photoshop.
If you are keen, let me know and I can send some things you will need to download.
You will need to bring your own laptop with the downloads saved to it already and some photos in your computer ready to 'scrap' pixel style.
This will be a super simple beginners style tutorial, any involvement from anyone who has more experience is welcome!

Smiles.

P.S. There is no extra cost for this tutorial!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jane said...

I would be keen to sit in and watch I dont really want to bring the laptop got enough gear to sort out bringing down and we are only aloud 20kg....
But I would be keen to watch and learn...:)