Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Colours


Colours.
When creating our pages, projects or cards colour plays an important part in the process and the finished product. It's the same for the colours you choose for your wardrobe and to wear. I recently had my 'colours done' by a colour consultant with Colours in Harmony. I was also guided through make up choices to suit my colourings. Really confidence boosting and a huge help when shopping for clothes. I took away with me a 'swatch' of the colours that suit my skin tones that will help with making good choices when shopping. When going through the colours the consultant also identified the colours in my swatch that really make ME stand out.

One of the optional workshops over the weekend will be for a one on one session with a colour consultant (minimum of 2 peole required for this to go ahead). With your full payment you will receive a $40 voucher for use to get the $189.00 cost for this reduced to just $149! It may seem expensive, but the confidence in what you wear and the savings you will experience when shopping for clothes or make up (simplified by the swatch that you take away with you) make it worthwhile in the long run!

Workshop details will be released mid-late July.

Remember the prize draws in previous posts! Sorry Kim & Julie...there are a few people now in the draw for the early bird...but only 2 comments on workshops so far...the odds for this draw are looking good!

Colourful Smiles,
Lara
Posted by Picasa

No comments: