Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Workshops!


Queenstown Scrap Retreat 2008
(added a picture because all the interesting posts have photos right?)

Spring Retreat will be in November - getting to the end of Spring..but just sliding into that silly season...this retreat is a good opportunity to get a start or finish on the cards and gifts you want to make in time whether it be gifts for colleagues, teachers, coaches, family...

I have approached some experienced tutors who have agreed to run optional workshops at different times over the weekend. What I want from you are ideas regarding the type of workshops you would prefer to attend if any. Please vote in the micropoll on the right side of the blog. You can select more than one.

To encourage some feedback on workshop preferences...there will be a RAK sent based on a random draw for any relevant comments made following this post. CLOSED.

Workshops will be held in a comfortable space away from the main crop room, will cost extra and will provide you with techniques and ideas that can be used for many future creative endeavours - if not to create more of the same for further gifts or cards.
There will be minimum numbers required for any workshop to go ahead as well as maximum numbers also.

I look forward to reviewing your responses.
You have untill July 31st.

Make sure you check back here to find out the winner of the random draw!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if I was to choose then I would say card sets & gifts. Then plenty of time for my own creating!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ideas for teachers presents would be great, it's always nice to give something different! OTP gifts and gift cards (I'm hoping to finish my Christmas shopping at camp!)

Kim

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm I would say, OTP definitely and possibly card sets. Mind you, would be nice just to be there too, just down the road from my old house sigh, maybe :)